sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

Sky's Desires

Sometimes I just want to put my hands against the wind and let the sky take me away....

Erase my memory and then just be one with a cloud, lost in my empty mind....

...flying...

And sometimes I just want to stay here and feel the breeze.

Sometimes I will run away
Someday I will disappear
And that day I will be free.

Sometimes I will came back
Someday I will be here, again
And that day, another life will start.

No matter what they say
No matter what they think
The sky will be always the same
The wind will be always free
And I always will envy to have those wings.

-L.Herrera.

Imagen extraída de: weburbanist
Texto de la autoria de L. Herrera

0 comentarios :

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons